SETS will be launching a Certificate Course on Advanced Network Security (SCANS)
1. Osmanbey Uzunkol, Jothi Ramalingam and Lakshmi Devi. “Hide the Modulus, a secure non-interactive fully verifiable delegation scheme for modular exponentiation via CRT in “21st international conference on ISC-2018”, Springer-2018.
2. N. Nalla Anandakumar, M. Prem Laxman Das, Somitra K. Sanadhya and M.S. Hashmi. “Reconfigurable Hardware Architecture for Authenticated Key Agreement Protocol Over Binary Edwards Curve” in “ACM Transactions on Reconfigurable Technology and Systems (TRETS)”, Vol. 11, No. 2, August 2018.
3. Sanjit Chatterjee, M. Prem Laxman Das and R. Kabaleeshwaran: Converting pairing-based cryptosystems from composite to prime order setting -- a comparative analysis, Journal of Mathematical Cryptology, 2018.
4. Sivapriya Manivannan, N. Nalla Anandakumar and M. Nirmala Devi "Key Retrieval from AES Architecture through Hardware Trojan Horse" in 6th international conference on SSCC-2018, India, Springer-2018.
6. N. Nalla Anandakumar, Mohammad S. Hasmi, Somitra Kumar Sanadhya, “Compact Implementations of FPGA-based PUFs with Enhanced Performance" in 30th International Conference on VLSI Design 2017, India, Jan 7 – 11, pp. 69–86, IEEE Computer Society.
7. Jothi Rangasamy, Lakshmi Kuppusamy, Gopikrishnan and Velmurugan. Evaluation of puzzle-enabled proxy-assisted denial-of-service protection for web services, Int. J. Information and Computer Security (IJICS), Vol. 9, Nos. 1/2, pp.114-129. 2017.
8. M Prem Laxman Das, Jothi Rangasamy and R Kabaleeshwaran. Refined Shacham-Waters ring signature scheme in Seo-Cheon framework. Journal of Security and Communication Networks, Vol. 9, Issue 13, pages 2122-2134. 2016.
9. Ravikumar Selvam, Dillibabu Shanmugam, Suganya Annadurai, Jothi Rangasamy, Decomposed S-boxes and DPA attacks: A quantitative case study using PRINCE, in 6th International Conference, SPACE-2016, Hyderabad, India, December 14-18, 2016.Volume 10076 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 179--193. Springer 2016.
10. Lakshmi Kuppusamy and Jothi Rangasamy. CRT-based Outsourcing Algorithms for Modular Exponentiations. In Orr Dunkelman and Somitra Kumar Sanadhya, editors, Proc. 17th International Conference on Cryptology in India-INDOCRYPT 2016, Volume 10095 of LNCS, pages 81--98. Springer, 2016.
11. Sanjit Chatterjee, M.Prem Laxman Das, Property Preserving Symmetric Encryption Revisited, in proceedings 21st International Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptology and Information Security, ASIACRYPT 2015. Volume 9453 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 658-682.
12. Dillibabu Shanmugam, Suganya Annadurai, A Secure Implementation of Stream Cipher: Trivium, in 8th International Conference, SECITC 2015, Bucharest, Romania, June 11-12 2015. Volume 9522 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 253-266. Springer 2015.
13. N. Nalla Anandakumar, SCA Resistance Analysis on FPGA Implementations of Sponge Based MAC-PHOTON. In 8th International Conference, SECITC 2015, Bucharest, Romania, June 11-12 2015. Volume 9522 of LNCS, pages 69-86. Springer 2015.
14. Ravikumar Selvam, Dillibabu Shanmugam and Suganya Annadurai, A Vulnerability Analysis of PRINCE and RECTANGLE using CPA, in Proceedings of the 1st ACM Workshop on Cyber-Physical System Security, CPSS@AsiaCSS 2015, Singapore, Republic of Singapore, April 14 - 16, 2015. ACM 2015, ISBN 978-1-4503-3448-8 p 81-87.
15. Lakshmi Kuppusamy and Jothi Rangasamy. Improved Cryptographic Puzzle Based on Modular Exponentiation. In Ram N. Mohapatra, Dipanwita Roy Chowdhury, and Debasis Giri, editors, Mathematics and Computing, volume 139 of Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics, pages 107--121. Springer India, 2015.
16. Lakshmi Kuppusamy, Jothi Rangasamy and Praveen Gauravaram. On Secure Outsourcing of Cryptographic Computations to Cloud. In Robert H. Deng, Elaine Shi and Kui Ren, editors, Proceedings of the 2014 International workshop on Security in cloud computing, SCC@AsiaCCS 2014, pages 63--68. ACM, 2014.
17. Dillibabu Shanmugam , Ravikumar Selvam and Suganya Annadurai, A Differential Power Analysis Attack on SIMON and LED block ciphers,in 4th International Conference on SPACE-2014, Pune, India, October 18-22, 2014.Volume 8804 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 110--125. Springer 2014.
18. N.Nalla Anandakumar, Thomas Peyrin and Axel Y. Poschmann. A Very Compact FPGA Implementation of LED and PHOTON" in Progress in Cryptology – INDOCRYPT 2014 – 15th International Conference on Cryptology in India, Springer, 2014, pp. 304–321.